Laughter Yoga Leader
Cutting-edge training that teaches you important life skills, presentation and confidence skills, and ways of laughing for no reason.
Endorsed Laughter Yoga Teachers hold appropriate levels of professional indemnity and public liabilty insurance and have all been trained by UnitedMind.
Train with the Laughter Yoga Master Training in the UK and Laughter Ambassador officially appointed by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of Laughter Yoga International and the Laughter Yoga Worldwide Movement! Or train with the outstanding Laughter Yoga Teachers around the UK.
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader and help to spread the laughter in social clubs, yoga and fitness studios, senior care facilities, and in the work place.
Or simply learn the Laughter Yoga techniques to add more laughter in your own life.
Who is Laughter Yoga Leader Training for?
The training is ideal for people in the following professions – but is not exclusive to those:
- Recreation activity facilitators
- Yoga teachers and sports coaches
- Occupational therapists and health care professionals
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, and psychotherapists
- Nurses and social workers
- Health care workers and senior care workers
- Professional speakers
- HR and management training professionals
- School teachers
- Entertainment professionals, actors and singers, clowns and comedians
- Marriage and family therapists
- Life coaches and alternative therapists
- Managers, sales managers and team leaders
- Tourism professionals and tour guides
- And finally anyone who wants to add laughter and joy to their live
The course is held in the following locations by UnitedMind, please visit Endorsed Laughter Yoga Teachers to locate other venues:
- St. Albans
- Your location with minimum 2 participants / organisations minimum 4 participants
During the training you will
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- find out how the idea of Laughter Clubs originated
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- find out how to start a Laughter Club
- find out how to start your own laughter business
- and much more
What you will get (may vary for different teachers)
- 118-page Laughter Yoga Leader Manual
- Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate
- 6 months ProZone acccess to documentation (full profile and listing available for paid membership)
- access to additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents uniquely provided by UnitedMind in addition to the documents and press information on Laughter Yoga International’s ProZone at an annual fee of £10
- free mentoring and coaching following the training in order to get you off to a good start along with private FaceBook group for Laughter Professionals, free for one month then £10 per year with many added benefits
- 1 month free Telephone Laughter Club subscription
At the end of the two days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga Leader certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops as well as allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Leader.