Laughter Yoga Teacher
The 5-day training course with an edge.
Train with the Laughter Yoga Master Training in the UK personally trained by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of Laughter Yoga International and the Laughter Yoga Worldwide Movement!
As a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher you can help to spread the laughter in social clubs, yoga and fitness studios, senior care facilities, and in the work place as well as teach others to start laughter clubs and run workshops – or simply learn the Laughter Yoga techniques to add more laughter to your own life.
UnitedMind uniquely offer the 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training in the UK.
The course is currently held in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire and in Durham. It comprises of five days of Laughter Yoga Teacher Training as originally outlined by Dr. Kataria.
Who is Laughter Yoga Teacher Training for?
The training is for Certified Laughter Yoga Leaders who holds a Laughter Yoga International certificate or a Laughter Yoga Leader certificate endorsed by Laughter Yoga International.
The course is held in the following locations by UnitedMind:
- Hemel Hempstead
During the five days you will
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- find out how the idea of Laughter Clubs originated
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- find out how to start a Laughter Club
- find out how to start your own laughter business
- learn the basics skills as a Laughter Yoga Teacher
- discover what it takes to be a good leader and teacher
- learn laughter alone
- review media coverage from around the world
- practice you own presentation
- explore the creative side to working with Laughter Yoga
- enjoy the talent evening’s Talent Show
- play and have lots of fun
- and much more.
What you will get
- Laughter Yoga Teacher Manual
- ‘Laugh for No Reason’ eBook
- Laughter Yoga Teacher Certificate
- Promotional CD and DVD with video clippings
- 1 year ProZone membership at £10 (full profile available for paid membership)
- access to additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents uniquely provided by UnitedMind in addition to the documents and press information on Laughter Yoga International’s ProZone
- free mentoring following the training in order to get you off to a good start along with optional private FaceBook groups for Laughter Professionals, Laughter Yoga Teachers as well as LinkedIn Laughter Yoga Teachers group with many added benefits
- 1 month free Telephone Laughter Club subscription
At the end of the five days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga Teacher certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops and Laughter Yoga Leader Training as well as allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Teacher.